JURORS ARE AT WORK:
Sherrie McGraw and Jim Wodark are busy reviewing the 619 works of art entered into this year’s competition.
Notification of Jury Decisions
Artists will be notified by email of acceptance or non-acceptance no later than Monday, July 3, 2017. Those artists accepted into the 93rd Annual Exhibition will receive detailed instructions about delivering or shipping ACCEPTED works for awards jurying and exhibition at the Indiana State Museum. Delivery dates are Thursday, July 13 through Saturday, July 15, 2017. All works must be at the Indiana State Museum by 6 PM on July 15, 2017.
July 27 – October 8, 2017
Indiana State Museum, Indianapolis, IN
Awards & Preview Event – July 26, 2017 – 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Over $30,000 in Awards including $5,000 Best of Show and People’s Choice
Delivery of ACCEPTED works for the Annual Exhibition
- Must be clearly labeled on the back with Name and Title matching original entry information
- May be delivered to the Indiana State Museum by the artist or the artist’s agent from Thursday, July 13 through Saturday, July 15 from 10 AM to 6 PM
- LAST DAY TO DELIVER ART – July 15
- Works being shipped must be addressed to the Hoosier Salon Carmel Gallery / 22 North Rangeline Road / Carmel, IN 46032. Shipments will be received between July 5 and July 12. Works shipped to the Indiana State Museum will be refused
- All accepted works must be in the possession of Hoosier Salon staff by July 15, 2017, 6 PM
- All accepted works must still be for sale on July 26, 2017.
- If you are unable to deliver accepted work during the specified period, call Hoosier Salon (317) 669-6050 to discuss other arrangements
THE HOOSIER SALON IS GRATEFUL FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION.
Regulations set forth have been adopted by the Board of Directors of the Hoosier Salon Patrons Association, Inc. Your entry constitutes an agreement with all conditions of this prospectus. Entry rules WILL BE enforced and final decisions about compliance are made by the Hoosier Salon’s executive director. Permission to reproduce works for publicity is considered granted. Works will be handled and exhibited at the risk of the artist; however, every reasonable effort will be made to protect the safety of all works of art. Works are insured for 50% of the established retail value of each item, subject to a maximum of $5,000 for any one item.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, CONTACT (317) 699-6050 OR INFO@HOOSIERSALON.ORG.