Pay registration fee HERE:
18th Annual Field to Finish
Contest & Exhibit (2022)
April 8 – May 21
Reception April12th 5-7 PM
Since you created a “field study” stamped at
2022 First Brush of Spring Paint Out in New Harmony, IN—
– you are invited to paint and return your masterpiece “the Finish”!
New Details—Please read!!!
- Use your stamped study from the 2022 FBOS to create the Finish.
April 2023 Registration and Delivery Information
- Fill out a pre-registration form as soon as possible or by April 5, 2022, and pay a $30.00 fee, payable to the Hoosier Salon for non-members and credit card use or $25.00 for members of the Hoosier Salon using cash or check. Both pieces must be framed, ready to hang with wires (no saw tooth hangers) and accompanied by paperwork giving the titles and sale prices. Pre-registration form HERE:
Note: All work must be for sale.
- Please email photographs of the artwork submitted for the online store to Linda Volz at email@example.com This will potentially increase sales.
SOUTHSIDE ART LEAGUE HAND DELIVERY: Deliver your package to this location 299 E Broadway St, Greenwood, IN 46143, Wednesday thru Saturday March 1 thru 4 or March 8 thru 11 between 11 a.m.- 3 p.m. Artwork must be packaged for transport and pick up will be April 2. Please do not ship to this location. Questions, call Corrine Hull, 317-902-3903 or Linda Volz, 812-681-5710
NEW HARMONY HAND DELIVERY: Please deliver your artwork to New Harmony, Sunday, April 2, between 1 -4 p.m. CST. If this time does not work, call Linda Volz at 812-618-5710.
SHIPPING TO NEW HARMONY: If you prefer to ship your paintings to New Harmony, the package must arrive no later than Wednesday, April 5. Ship to Hoosier Salon, 507 Church Street, New Harmony, IN 47631. You can send your registration fee and sales agreement form in the package or mail it to Hoosier Salon, P.O. Box 338, New Harmony, IN 47631). Please send Linda Volz the tracking information to ensure delivery. firstname.lastname@example.org
- IMPORTANT! Outer dimensions of the framed pieces: Field study not to exceed 18 inches in any direction (including frame)! Finished work not to exceed 32 inches in any direction (including frame)!
- Paintings will be displayed (at the director’s discretion) and must be for sale April 8-May 21, 2023, at the Hoosier Salon in New Harmony.
- A commission of 40% will be retained from the total amount of the sale.
- The competition will be judged by Jill Stefani Wagner, and awards are Best of Show $500 (Donated by Dr. George and Peggy Rapp); five $200 awards. Reception April 12th 5-7 PM awards will be presented at 6 PM.
Contact person: Linda Volz, Director of Hoosier Salon New Harmony Gallery—email@example.com
2 thoughts on “2023 Field to Finish”
I’d like to reply and reserve my space in field to finish
Lynn Dunbar Bayus
I received your artwork! Thanks