For those groups that want to support the arts in Indiana, the Hoosier Salon offers special affiliated organization membership.
Galleries, museums, clubs, artist associations, fraternities, sororities, and other non profit groups can become affiliated organizations.
TRI KAPPA, INDIANAPOLIS WOMAN’S DEPARTMENT CLUB, and PSI IOTA XI are offered a special legacy rate to honor our longstanding partnership with those groups.
- Kappa, Kappa, Kappa Sorority of Indiana gave its first prize in the Hoosier Salon of 1928 starting its longstanding partnership with the artists of Indiana.
- Psi Iota Xi bought their first paintings from the Hoosier Salon of 1942 and they continue to support our activities through their Indiana chapters and their National Council.
- The Woman’s Department Club of Indianapolis started its support of the Hoosier Salon in 1937 – the year the salon’s annual exhibition relocated from Chicago, Illinois to downtown Indianapolis.
TO APPLY ONLINE CLICK ONE OF THE BUTTONS ABOVE AND COMPLETE THE CUSTOMER INFORMATION SECTION COMPLETELY INCLUDING NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, BILLING ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, ZIP, AND PHONE NUMBER.
YOU CAN ALSO DISCUSS PARTNERSHIPS AND MAKE A CONTRIBUTION BY CALLING (317) 669-6051 TO SPEAK WITH JIM MAY, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR:
AFFILIATED ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- Free or discounted admission to the Annual Exhibition and other Hoosier Salon events.
- Discount on Hoosier Salon sponsored workshops.
- 5% discount on purchases of original art from the Hoosier Salon.
- Opportunity to host an event or meeting at one of the Hoosier Salon galleries: New Harmony or Carmel.
- Organization or Company logo on the Hoosier Salon website: http://www.hoosiersalon.org
- Listing as a supporter of the Hoosier Salon in the annual exhibition catalog.
- E-blasts, invitations and other notifications about events, exhibits, classes, and programs presented by the Hoosier Salon or our partners.
- Discount on advertising with the Hoosier Salon.
- Opportunities to offer promotional materials to artist members.
Young Artist Membership is designed to encourage young artists in K-12 programs in Indiana schools. Anyone can buy a Young Artist Memberships for students and special invitations to the Hoosier Salon will be extended to those young people.
ALL MEMBERSHIPS ARE FOR THE CALENDAR YEAR – January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017. Memberships purchased after October 1 will be from that point through the next calendar year.
TO APPLY ONLINE CLICK ONE OF THE LINKS ABOVE AND FULLY COMPLETE THE CUSTOMER INFORMATION SECTION COMPLETELY INCLUDING NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, BILLING ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, ZIP, AND PHONE NUMBER. Membership cards will be mailed at the beginning of the year.
Or contact the Hoosier Salon at (317) 669-6050 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complete the following form and mail it with your payment: